At Harcourts we endeavour to ensure your booking and payment process is as smooth and painless as possible! In order to achieve this goal, we have engaged with a payment partner, Currency Partners, who are available to help with international payments.
Currency Partners ensure that the cost of transferring funds from your bank account to ours is quick, efficient and at the lowest possible cost to yourself. Transfers are affected in real time, at a quoted rate and without the additional service fees you would normally experience in a transaction of this nature. It is undoubtedly a better method of affecting international transfers than a direct request to your bank.
The process involves:
- Register with Currency Partners if you have not done so already. Currency Partners are available on (Telephone Number/ e-mail address) to help you with this process.
- Should you wish, we will ask Currency Partners to contact you and help with the registration process, which takes just a few minutes!
- Currency partners will contact you after registration and quote an exchange rate, free of any additional fees!
- Transfer Funds into the Currency Partners international bank account, and the rest will be done on your behalf!
- Deposit Refunds are also taken care of in a cost effective and time efficient manner.
Should you wish to pay us from a South African bank account, or should you prefer not to use Currency Partners, the details of our local bank account can be found on your invoice. Please note however that refunds to international bank accounts using this method are less time efficient and more costly.